Disaster Restoration Hotline:
Click to Call
Buying a home is a tremendous investment. A lot of time and money go into our homes, so when our homes are damaged, it can be incredibly disheartening. Water damage can occur in a home or property at any time and can happen due to natural disaster floods, burst pipes, leaking pipes, rain, and many other factors. If you are experiencing water damage in your home or business property and you’re looking for emergency flood services, look no further – water damage cleaning is one of our specialties.
When your property floods or if a pipe leaks, you need to act fast. Water damage can be very destructive so the sooner you respond, the less damage the water will cause. For many people, when their properties have had minor floods or leaks, they clean up the water, but often don’t think about water damage. Water damage can be quite misleading as water can penetrate a lot deeper than some people think.
In a lot of cases, water damage may not be visible but when a moisture detector tool is used it can detect damp that is not on the surface – for water that has penetrated deeper into walls, floors, and ceilings, without professional water damage recovery, it can carry on causing damage. When water damage has been left undetected, it can also begin to emit an odor. We are a company who offer property restoration services; to prevent your property from suffering greater water damage, give us a call. We want to take the stress away from property owners who are suffering from water damage – we always strive for customer satisfaction, if you are happy, we are happy too.
The Water Damage Cleaning Process
- Contacting us – If your property has flooded, you will need emergency water removal. You need to contact us as soon as possible so we can begin the process of restoring your home to its former glory. It doesn’t matter if it’s residential or commercial water damage restoration, we can perform flood damage cleanup and restoration on any property type of any size.
- Damage assessment – After you have gotten in contact with us, we’ll send out one of our professional team members to inspect your property and assess how bad the water damage is. If the source of the water has not yet been located, our technician will detect it and stop it. We cannot begin the drying out process on your property until the water source is found and halted, so it is no longer infiltrating. Once there is no longer any unwanted water entering your home, we will test the water for any contamination. The water must be identified correctly so the correct flood damage restoration process can safely be carried out. When we are assessing the damage to your property we will inspect it very carefully; we don’t take any shortcuts as there could potentially be safety issues. If we believe that there are any safety concerns, we will always discuss them with you thoroughly, so you aren’t left in the dark. It’s your property so we believe that the time should be taken to explain things to you in as much detail as possible.
- Water extraction – We perform a thorough water extraction to remove as much water as possible from your property. Not only does this cut the drying out time in half, but it also prevents the water from sinking deeper into the floor, walls, ceilings and potentially causing mold to grow. We can remove several gallons of water from your property by using a powerful pump and vacuum. Our technicians will begin the water removal immediately as the quicker we can remove the water, the less time it will have to cause more damage. Once we have vacuumed away all of the visible water, we can use infrared cameras to detect any water that might be hiding in the ceiling, behind walls or under the floor. We also use a moisture detector as this allows us to detect hidden moisture and also measure the amount of saturation.
- Belongings and carpet removal – Depending on how severe the water damage is, we may need to remove some furniture or belongings from your home – especially if the water was contaminated. Carpet may also need to removing if the water was contaminated and also to protect the subfloor.
- Dehumidifying – Walls, ceilings, and floors may appear dry, but the water can still be within them, and they will often still feel damp when touched. Many building materials are quite porous so they will soak in a lot of water and can take a while to dry fully out. We use professional, industrial dehumidifiers to help remove all of the unwanted moisture in your home.
- Cleaning – Once your property is completely dried out, we can finally begin on restoring it. We have a team of professionals who will clean and sanitize any of your belongings that were affected by the water. When your home has had water damage, it can often leave a damp, musty odor – we can remove this smell by using treatments that deodorize the odor.
- Restoration – When we can begin the repair work on your property, it means our job is almost complete. We will restore your property, under your guidance, back to the way it had looked before suffering water damage. We may need to replace or rebuild some parts of your home, for example, putting in new carpets or reconstructing a room. The restoration will be finished to the highest and most professional standard.
Our team of professional technicians knows exactly what they are doing. They have a great understanding of all the tools and equipment that are needed when carrying out flood damage restoration. We pride ourselves on being a friendly company and also a company that you can trust. We try to get the job done as quickly as possible, but still very efficiently so our clients can get back into their homes as soon as possible. Out of all of the disaster restoration companies, we believe that we are the best. Home water damage repair can be a lengthy process depending on the severity, and we want you to know that your home is in the hands of a company that you can fully trust. There are many water remediation companies out there, but when you choose us, you won’t be disappointed.
If your property has suffered from any form of water damage and you need water extraction, water leak cleanup, or damage repair, do not hesitate to contact us today. We can offer our services to the following areas; Winter Park FL, Southchase FL, Ocoee FL, Orlando, all of Central Florida, and many other cities within Florida. We are a professional company who has had many years worth of experience in emergency water cleanup. We understand how much your home means to you, so we promise that our water damage house crew will restore your home to how it looked before. After we have worked our magic, you won’t even be able to tell that your property was once suffering from water damage. Whether your property is residential or commercial, Industrial, or Institution big or small, we are always here to help we are the #1 choice in Water Damage Restoration.