Fire Restoration Hotline:
Click to Call
When your property undergoes fire damage, the results can be devastating. Fire can cause catastrophic damage and often people’s property is left looking nothing like it once did – belongings can suffer such bad damage that they are completely unsavable. Fire damage restoration can be an extremely long job and very stressful for property owners.
We are a fire and water damage clean up company who want to help take away the sadness and stress that property owners face when they are going through this difficult time. Depending on the severity of the damage the fire has caused, fire damage repair can take quite a while. We don’t like the idea of our clients being away from the home they love so much for too long so we try and perform the fire damage restoration as quickly as possible while ensuring to complete the job safely and skillfully.
Fire can ignite within a property due to many different factors, some of them being candles, smoking, the electrics and on rare occasions even lightening. When a property has been unfortunate and suffered from a fire, not only does it leave behind fire damage, it also leaves a lot of smoke and soot behind. We are emergency restoration experts, so performing smoke damage clean up is an easy task for us. When we are cleaning up a property that has been the victim of fire damage, we are dealing with a lot of debris, but we do try and salvage as many of your belongings as possible.
Our Fire Cleanup Services
If you are interested in our fire clean up services, you firstly need to contact us. It’s crucial that you get in touch with as quickly as possible so we can begin the process of fire damage restoration. When you call us, one of our friendly staff will answer the phone and take down some details. They will ask you some questions about the fire, the fire damage, and other appropriate questions, so we get a better understanding of what we are going to be dealing with.
- Inspection and damage assessment – One of our skilled technicians will come to your property so they can conduct a thorough investigation and take in the full extent of the fire damage. They will bring along any tools or equipment that they feel necessary for the inspection and will carry out a moisture detection to see if your home is suffering from water damage as well as fire damage. We will always carry out an extremely thorough inspection so we can gauge the degree of the fire, smoke and soot damage. We need to do this inspection so we can formulate a plan of action – our experts will always talk through this plan of action with you before we get started. The property belongs to you, so we don’t want to do anything that you aren’t comfortable or happy with.
- Roof tarps and boarding up – When a property has been the subject of fire damage, then the roof, windows, and walls can often be massively affected. The security of your property is vital to us so we will board up any windows that have been damaged, put boarding up to replace walls that are missing and also put tarps on the roof to cover any damaged areas.
- Water damage restoration – In some cases, when a home has suffered from fire damage, we also find water damage due to the water used to put the fire out. If there is water damage to your property, before we can begin the restoration, we must first remove any water from your home and then use dehumidifiers to extract the leftover moisture.
- Smoke damage removal – We perform smoke restoration by using techniques and equipment that have been specially designed to remove the smoke and soot from the walls, floors, ceilings and other areas of your property.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the fire damage – After any water damage and smoke damage has been successfully removed from your property we can begin cleaning and disinfecting any belongings that we were able to salvage. There are a variety of cleaning techniques that we use to ensure your property, and your personal effects, are restored to the condition they were in before the fire. After fire damage, you may notice that your property has an odor of smoke. We can use specialized equipment such as air scrubbers to remove this smell from your property.
- Fire damage restoration – When we get to restoration, we’re at the final step of our fire clean up services. When it comes to this stage, your property may only need minor repairs such as paintwork or new carpets. There’s also a chance that you could need some extensive repair work, which could be anything from needing a new roof to needing walls reconstructed. When all of our fire damage services are complete, and your property is fully restored, you won’t be able to tell that it was ever in the fire damaged state it once was.
When you invest so much time and money into a property, we understand how distressing it is for you when that property is so tragically damaged. Our team of technicians has had plenty of experience when it comes to fire damage cleanup. We want to restore your property to look even better than it did before the fire damage but we won’t do anything that you don’t want us to. We want to make our clients happy and for them to feel proud of their property. When you choose our company to carry out our fire restoration services on your home or business, we can assure you that you won’t be disappointed.
If you have been searching for fire and water damage restoration companies, your search is over. We deal with flood fire restoration so call us today, and we can send out one of our professional technicians to assess the damage to your property. Whether it’s a commercial or residential property, whether it’s a large or small property, any job you give us, we can complete it – fire damage cleaning is our specialty, and we have to say, we are extremely good at it. We’re a friendly and trustworthy company who are always here to help – we look forward to hearing from you, 24/7 emergency response teams standing by Call now (407) 499-8407 we will be a part of your property’s restoration!